Moab is one of the coolest places on earth. It's no wonder it's amongst London, Paris and New York on many bumper stickers. It is an adventurers playground. There is so much to do and see I seem to plan another trip as soon as I get back. With gorgeous scenery in every direction, two National Parks on either side and only four hours driving distance from either Salt Lake or Denver, it's a weekend warrior's paradise. I couldn't believe what we were able to accomplish in the little time we had.
Here's the photo itinerary:
1. Drive into the night.
2. Sunrise/moonset in Canyonlands National Park.
3. Whitewater kayak in the Colorado River.
4. Explore Fisher Towers area.
5. Sunset/Moonrise in Arches National Park.
6. Night shots in Arches National Park.
8. Sunrise in Canyonlands National Park.
9. Make a timelapse video in Canyonlands National Park.
10. Drive home.
Needless to say, it was a great weekend.
Travel photographer and videographer based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Available worldwide. Ready for hire.